6/8/10

Real Wedding: Carole's Trial Upstyle


Good Evening Everyone!



Thanks for checking in with us. :o) I wanted to post a few pictures from Carole's trial upstyle.

I showed up at Caroles moms' house the other day to a house full of dogs, people and babies. I loved it! It reminded me so much of my own family. Lucky for Carole her close family friend was at hand to take care of the bridesmaids alterations as well as creating her own unique chuppah.



How cool. Anyhow, Carole has the best fiance. I swear the man ran to Kohl's to buy her clothing because she mentioned she didn't have anything to wear.

-Amazing no?

Their wedding ceremony is going to be at the Furnace Inn in Elkridge. {awesome place} They have this fancy garden perfect for outdoor ceremonies.






Carole has a beautiful veil and blusher combo, it has elegant finished edging. Since her childhood she has always wanted to wear a flower crown. In adulthood she has decided to let the flower girl wear it. :) She has settled for a beautiful tiara with a flower deco. {talk about a happy medium}

  
Well here are some photo's of her hair that I am so excited to be styling this coming weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment